Since song identification is off topic, where is a good forum for this? I have two pieces that need identifying and I know they are not popular pieces.
migrated from music.stackexchange.com Nov 17 '12 at 18:19
This question came from our site for musicians, students, and enthusiasts.
1 year ago
- How can I roleplay a character more manipulative than myself?
- Why is the purple wedding called purple wedding?
- What virtue prolonged Robert Baratheon's sovereignty?
- Adam created after the seventh day?
- Is it reasonable to do the Trans-Siberian/Mongolian without pre-booking all the train tickets?
- Hide ^^^^-notation from pdftex
- Hyperref: Include part number for cross-references to chapters
- Should tests given after the drop date be made less difficult in order to help the remaining students raise their grades?
- How can I calculate the number of internet routes myself?
- Could earth's core lose its heat?
- What was a Pit doing in Emperor's chamber on Death Star?
- How is a current controlled voltage source different from a resistor?
- How can I create a password that says "SALT ME!" when hashed?
- Realised afterwards that I committed mild plagiarism in a paper I wrote as an undergraduate, what should I do?
- Preamble anywhere
- How do I begin proving this binomial coefficient identity?
- Should university administrators share official matters with students?
- What is the difference between Either a and Either Int? What is Either a ? A polymorphic type constructor? What is its purpose?
- Increment up the build number in AssemblyInfo.cs on every build
- Unable to install VLC
- How to animate particle hair grow?
- How does one export the list of stored WMS-servers in QGis?
- Any way to find out what US Customs & Border Protection has in their database?
- Slang names for souteneur