I'm a Chemistry major at Purdue North Central.
I enjoy programming in Ruby and am currently learning to work with Sinatra. I've been writing code for about six years, but I still consider myself a novice programmer.
I also would like to learn Python. Currently, I'm messing around with Arduino (really for no purpose other than I thought it would be fun to learn.)
Top Network Posts
- 53Finding occurrences of a character in a string with Ruby
- 39Should I play Portal before Portal 2?
- 30Sites with a good selection of sheet music
- 28SEO: How to Separate Fact from Fiction?
- 16Software that Transposes Music?
- 15How do I figure out the hybridization of a particular atom in a molecule?
- 14Why is FORTRAN so commonly used in computational chemistry?
- View more network posts →