I'm an informatics pharmacist, which means that I am responsible for fitting computers into the pharmacy workflow to improve patient safety and the efficiency of pharmacy operations. I have 6 years of server operations and system administration experience, primarily in a mixed UNIX/Linux environment. At the moment, my research interests revolve around mining data from the electronic medical record.
As a second career, I'm a pianist, organist, and choir director. Over the years, I've picked up drums, mallet percussion, and guitar, to varying levels of accomplishment.
Top Network Posts
- 39How to scroll up and look at data in GNU screen
- 37What to look for when buying a digital piano for a beginner?
- 34Software that allows playing in different temperaments
- 29What does a small x-like symbol before a note mean?
- 19Is singing a matter of talent or practice?
- 17I'm a musical novice. Can I start my child off on piano?
- 16Adding accidentals that are already expressed by the key signature
- View more network posts →