Top Network Posts
- 56Under what circumstances would a professor be offended at students taping or recording his or her lecture?
- 47Why are CS researchers reluctant to share code and what techniques can I use to encourage sharing?
- 17Should I supply code along with my paper submission?
- 13When referring to study at Oxford why is the word "read" used?
- 12What is a good way to store tilemap data?
- 9How can I find a projectile's launch angle?
- 9When would be a good time to ask a professor if he will consider being my PhD advisor?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.