Learning to sight-sing with solfege. Alto in two choirs, one that only sight sings and one that uses no sheet music at all, you just learn by ear. I know very little musical theory but can read music in the treble clef. I teach musicianship through singing to primary children.
Top Network Posts
- 14Short story identification, everyone fixated on an increasingly addictive pattern
- 11Time travel novel search
- 11What is the term for an anthropomorphic animal that fits a certain role or profession? (ex. a scholarly owl, dalmatian firefighter)
- 8Trying to identify 1970s kids show with solid blue eyed humanoid called Sky (?)
- 8Able to recall music in its correct key, but don't have perfect pitch -- what is it called?
- 6Is singing a matter of talent or practice?
- 5How to know what notes/chords go together while improvising?
- View more network posts →