I mainly use the statistical programming language
R to solve problems, typically of a spatial, biological, and geographical nature. I have been using R since it was S-plus (back in the late 90s). Despite this I have an unfortunate tendency to resort to the
for loop, which is not exactly favoured in R practice, probably because I learned to program using Turbo Pascal version 5.5!
Top Network Posts
- 24Use superscripts in R axis labels
- 21Producing a vector graphics image (i.e. metafile) in R suitable for printing in Word 2007
- 12What is distinctive about the Hammond B3 organ?
- 9Plot a JPG image using base graphics in R
- 9Understanding the elements of harmony in "honky-tonk" or ragtime style piano
- 9Identify a linear feature on a raster map and return a linear shape object using R
- 9Merge neighboring regions in R (aggregate spatial data)?
- View more network posts →