Top Network Posts
- 38Bored when playing instrument
- 29What does this note - B# - mean?
- 27Why is the double bass the only instrument in the violin family tuned in fourths?
- 21Whole bar rest in 6/8 time?
- 20Stage volume levels in rehearsal and performance
- 18Why does a piano have only one or two strings per note in the bass register, but three for other registers?
- 18How do I know when I'm singing in key?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (6)
4 Review opportunities mar 29
1 Name for the chat room may 25 '14
0 Should this edit have been allowed? jul 13 '14
-4 Why would you like to change this site's name? oct 13 '14