Top Network Posts
- 39Bored when playing instrument
- 29What does this note - B# - mean?
- 29Why is the double bass the only instrument in the violin family tuned in fourths?
- 21Whole bar rest in 6/8 time?
- 20Stage volume levels in rehearsal and performance
- 18Why does a piano have only one or two strings per note in the bass register, but three for other registers?
- 18How do I know when I'm singing in key?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (7)
7 2015 Community Moderator Election Results Nov 25 '15
5 Why was this answer deleted (not by its owner)? Mar 28 '15
4 Review opportunities Mar 29 '15
2 Musical Practice… or Musical Practice…? Aug 6 '15
1 Name for the chat room May 25 '14
0 Should this edit have been allowed? Jul 13 '14
-4 Why would you like to change this site's name? Oct 13 '14