I have worked in a technical support role for several industries and love the problem-solving aspects of my work as well as helping clients maximize their productivity.
I'm driven by a life-long curiosity about the world and people around me. My passions range from creative writing, photo-editing, performing and listening to music, problem-solving puzzles such as sudoku, cooking and baking, all types of crafting, sewing and yarn arts, creative resources on the internet and learning new apps for my favorite toy...my iPhone.
Top Network Posts
- 58Is there a word or an idiom for people who only spend their families' money and fool around?
- 56A word for an inescapable and pointless situation?
- 42A short term for something like "satisfaction + frustration"
- 42Is the phrase "I just sucked it out of my thumb" used in American English?
- 38What is the player called who has a turn?
- 35Word that describes both skills and experience together
- 28What to call someone who always sincerely shows on the outside how and what he feels on the inside?
- View more network posts →