I have worked in a technical support role for several industries and love the problem-solving aspects of my work as well as helping clients maximize their productivity.
I'm driven by a life-long curiosity about the world and people around me. My passions range from creative writing, photo-editing, performing and listening to music, problem-solving puzzles such as sudoku, cooking and baking, all types of crafting, sewing and yarn arts, creative resources on the internet and learning new apps for my favorite toy...my iPhone.
Top network posts
- 42A short term for something like "satisfaction + frustration"
- 41Is the phrase "I just sucked it out of my thumb" used in American English?
- 37What is the player called who has a turn?
- 34Word that describes both skills and experience together
- 27What to call someone who always sincerely shows on the outside how and what he feels on the inside?
- 26Term for "will consume time and almost certainly yield nothing"
- 23Word identification - unfriendly smile while talking
- View more network posts →