I am a senior support engineer for enterprise storage systems. Day to day duties include network troubleshooting (DNS, routing, etc), system administration, permissions management, custom scripting (Bash/Perl/Python), log file analysis and hardware diagnostics.
I tinker with Bash, VB.net, Python, Perl, Autoit, C and and SQL in my spare time.
I used to be a Telecommunications Specialist (VoIP, Data, Infrastructure).
My degree is in Classical Numismatics and Archaeology.
Top Network Posts
- 25How does the ISP determine the correct speed for my Internet plan?
- 25I can tracert to an IP address, but not ping it
- 22Is there something like `time` that also records I/O and CPU?
- 16Allow incoming SCP connections on Mac
- 16What is 'IMAP+'?
- 15What is that cylinder on cables?
- 13Return only the portion of a line after a matching pattern
- View more network posts →