At 10, I cut my teeth writing text adventure games in Scheme. In high school, I wrote Mandelbrot set programs on a $10 Commodore 64 from a yard sale, an HP 48 calculator, and a Java 1.0 applet. I've entered 68k machine code by hand into RAM on on a computer I built on a breadboard, and I've implemented an object oriented layer in Scheme for scripting interactive educational multimedia.
See my resume on Stack Overflow careers for information on my professional background.
All code samples I post on Stack Overflow (other than those excerpted from other projects for explanatory purposes, which should be credited as so) are licensed under the WTFPLv2, or the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license that all contributions on Stack Overflow are required to be licensed under, at your choice.
Top Network Posts
- 956Undo working copy modifications of one file in Git?
- 854How to mkdir only if a dir does not already exist?
- 838Check if a value exists in an array in Ruby
- 663HTML 5: Is it <br>, <br/>, or <br />?
- 462Efficiency of purely functional programming
- 400Sqlite primary key on multiple columns
- 266What is the Sign Off feature in Git for?
- View more network posts →