I'm a software consultant based in Cambridge, UK. I work for Ravenbrook Limited, where you can see my résumé or even hire me. I've worked on all sorts of things, including programming language implementation, web content management, automated test development, video games, and memory management.
I also have a personal website at garethrees.org.
Top network posts
- 320How do you detect where two line segments intersect?
- 128How to calculate bounce angle?
- 91Algorithm for classifying words for hangman difficulty levels as "Easy","Medium", or "Hard"
- 85Algorithm for finding the fewest rectangles to cover a set of rectangles
- 54How do I move away from the “for-loop” school of thought?
- 52Emacs, removing all lines that don't match?
- 47Is pollution a problem in urban cycling?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.