I'm a software consultant based in Cambridge, UK. I work for Ravenbrook Limited, where you can see my résumé or even hire me. I've worked on all sorts of things, including programming language implementation, web content management, automated test development, video games, and memory management.
I also have a personal website at garethrees.org.
Top Network Posts
- 427How do you detect where two line segments intersect?
- 153How to calculate bounce angle?
- 116Are people on average more likely to die in an extinction event than in a car crash?
- 93Algorithm for finding the fewest rectangles to cover a set of rectangles
- 92Algorithm for classifying words for hangman difficulty levels as "Easy","Medium", or "Hard"
- 67Difference between numpy.array shape (R, 1) and (R,)
- 65Emacs, removing all lines that don't match?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.