Software developer, company director and guitarist.
Experience in C#, C++, Java, SQL, various embedded systems, assembler. Enjoy work with algorithms, distributed computing, anything clever or inventive.
Familiar with various frameworks, technologies and methodologies; ASP.NET / MVC, WPF, MVVM, strong OOP, design patterns, DI, XML / XSLT, WCF, low-level network protocols, some COM, MFC, unit testing, code optimization and other low-level fun bits.
Top Network Posts
- 306How to copy data to clipboard in C#
- 89MVC4 style bundle giving 403
- 33MVC4 style bundle giving 403
- 33Specified cast is not valid.. how to resolve this
- 30Turn a simple C# DLL into a COM interop component
- 26Is it possible to get the 2 largest numbers in a list using a single pass?
- 25WCF Service Reference generates its own contract interface, won't reuse mine
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.