Software developer, company director and guitarist.
Experience in C#, C++, Java, SQL, various embedded systems, assembler. Enjoy work with algorithms, distributed computing, anything clever or inventive.
Familiar with various frameworks, technologies and methodologies; ASP.NET / MVC, WPF, MVVM, strong OOP, design patterns, DI, XML / XSLT, WCF, low-level network protocols, some COM, MFC, unit testing, code optimization and other low-level fun bits.
Top Network Posts
- 412How to copy data to clipboard in C#
- 127MVC4 style bundle giving 403
- 51MVC4 style bundle giving 403
- 42Turn a simple C# DLL into a COM interop component
- 40Specified cast is not valid.. how to resolve this
- 29WCF Service Reference generates its own contract interface, won't reuse mine
- 26Using BlockingCollection<>: OperationCanceledException, is there a better way?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.