Michael Scott Cuthbert
Associate Professor of Music at MIT writing a book on 14th c. Italian Music. Teach music theory, Medieval and Renaissance Music, Contemporary Music, and Computational Musicology. Developer of the music21 toolkit for Symbolic Music Information Retrieval (http://web.mit.edu/music21/).
Top Network Posts
- 19'Strong' presence, but ________ absence?
- 15Why note B is marked with H in Scandinavia and Germany?
- 13Can functions know if they are already multiprocessed in Python (joblib)
- 7Was the pitch A given that letter because the minor key was originally the "basic" mode?
- 7Chord progressions ending in "I" at the end of a phrase vs. the beginning of the next
- 7Difference between Baritone and Euphonium
- 7How does one read very loud or very soft dynamic markings (e.g. ffff, ppp)?
- View more network posts →