I'm a self taught multi-instrumentalist who loves to blend rock and electronic music. I play mostly guitars but also piano, keyboards, bass, harmonica, flute, darbuka, a bit of drums, trumpet and clarinet. I used extensivly Reaper and have now worked in Live for a fair amount of time. I sing too. My tastes are extensive, I'm especially found of Satie, Chopin, Bach, Radiohead, Squarepusher, Muse, the Prodigy etc...
Top network posts
- 13Should i buy guitar effects even If I'm a beginner?
- 9Can't feel meter when playing
- 9Which key harmonica I should use for playing All along the Watchtower - By Bob Dylan (in C# minor)?
- 8Is a digital or acoustic piano a better option for a beginner (sound and feel)?
- 7Does it help if you learn to play certain instruments both right-handed and left-handed?
- 7Glossary of Guitar Effects
- 7Learning how to be a good rhythm guitarist before becoming a lead guitarist, where to start?
- View more network posts →