I am a jazz pianist and teacher making a career transition to software development. I'm passionate about teaching and learning and am fascinated by how our passive thoughts affect our actions. I'm a firm believer that in almost any field, once you have a grasp of the fundamentals, the goal is to remove mental roadblocks that inhibit us from doing what we already know how to do.
Top Network Posts
- 21Teaching a student to match pitch
- 13What do you call plucking the violin strings with the finger, rather than using the bow?
- 9What is this beat and why is it so popular
- 9Piano Maintenance
- 8Guitar unusual buzzing
- 8Are there any practical differences between Humbuckers and Mini Humbuckers?
- 8strange fingering in moonlight sonata
- View more network posts →