I'm a beginning bass guitar player with a Fender Squier Affinity Jazz Bass. I'm always looking for tips and tricks on how to improve. I chose bass guitar because I have a good sense of rhythm, and I like the idea that bass is more of a "support" role for music. I think that most music sounds fuller and more rounded with a good bass sound.
Style-wise, I'm currently leaning towards rock and metal so I can learn to play some of my favorite songs.
Top Network Posts
- 101How do I disable Civ 5's opening movie?
- 77Is there an American English equivalent of the British idiom "carrying coals to Newcastle"?
- 53How does X% Chance of Finding Magical Items work for a party?
- 40What does it mean to "promote a multiplayer character"?
- 35What are the pros and cons of flat vs. scaling runes?
- 33How to get through one-block-high passages?
- 33Do Unlocked Things Stay Unlocked After Paid Time Expires?
- View more network posts →