Peter R. Bloomfield
I'm the Senior Software Engineer at Vertual Ltd., working on virtual reality medical training systems for radiotherapy. The majority of my day-to-day work involves programming in C++ for a Windows-based desktop system, using OpenGL for graphics. However, I am also responsible for the firmware (written in C) for our custom hardware.
I have a BSc Hons. (1st class) in Computer Games Technology, and am currently writing-up a PhD thesis in educational technology. In my free time, I'm a Karate Nerd, keen musician, electronics hobbyist, and all-round geek.
My technical blog: http://avidinsight.uk
My music/creative blog: http://lyciusmoment.uk
Top Network Posts
- 25Can a function be called automatically when an input changes?
- 20What can I do if I run out of Flash memory or SRAM?
- 19What can I do if I run out of Flash memory or SRAM?
- 18Can a function be called automatically when an input changes?
- 17What happens to the Arduino if you don't use a resistor with an LED?
- 16Why can't I upload a sketch while other components/devices are connected to my Uno?
- 15C++ vs. The Arduino Language?
- View more network posts →