I'm working on my Math PhD at Brown University. I've finished my third year, and now I pursue my interests in analytic number theory. In particular, I study automorphic forms under Dr. Jeff Hoffstein.
I happen to loosely update a math blog at davidlowryduda.com. I put a lot of MSE things on there too, though a lot of the material caters to whatever class I'm teaching at the time (this fall, calc I).
Top Network Posts
- 121Why is the inverse of a sum of matrices not the sum of their inverses?
- 70How to assign homework when answers are freely available or attainable online?
- 65Mathematical software wish list
- 58Why is it hard to prove whether $\pi+e$ is an irrational number?
- 58How is $e^x$ read aloud?
- 54Taking advantage of one-time pad key reuse?
- 50How many circles are needed to cover a rectangle?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.